Powered By Blogger

Sandy McNamara

Sandy McNamara
Click on my face to see my creations!

Monday, March 8, 2010

my blogging beginning!




Well here I am with the rest of what it seems to be...world....blogging!!!


I have wondered for years what this was all about, and discovered through an amazing friend that its to ADVERTISE!!!!!!!




Well I need to scream out to all of you that I am having the time of my life creating and sewing gorgeous chidrens playwear! And it seems this is the way to do it!




After having 3 sons and getting a little bit bored with only sewing tracky dax and t-shirts I had a daughter! And this has inspired me to sew again. The skirts, dresses and hair pieces are amazing...its endless for girls...know wonder we love shopping!




I do intend to sew for boys aswell as litle Byron whos nearly 3 asked me yesterday...mummy can you make some boy colour clothes??? Dear little thing! I dashed out today and grabbed some camo fabric with intentions to stay up late tonight and create him some drawstring pants....so when there done I will pop a picky on here for you to peruse!




For now heres a picture of my little darling who so madly wants his mummy to sew for him!


1 comment:

  1. welcome to the world of blogging

    it's highly addictive!!!

    your blog looks great

    can't wait to see the camo pants

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete