Powered By Blogger

Sandy McNamara

Sandy McNamara
Click on my face to see my creations!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Wet Weather is coming!








I have had a request from a friend at playgroup for waterproof pants for our little ones to slip over their clothes for outside play in winter!


So I made a pair this morning and have decided to sell them in my madeit store for $15.95 a pair (sizes up to 5).


I think they are great! I searched high and low for a pair for Byron in the winter he was just walking but had no success...and when I did source some OS they were mega expensive!


Let me know what you think and please if you want a pair or two please let me know soon as there is only one of me and the orders are flowing in fast!


I have also got vinyl in the teapots and cupcakes for the little princess's!

No comments:

Post a Comment