Powered By Blogger

Sandy McNamara

Sandy McNamara
Click on my face to see my creations!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Another gorgeous dress...oh and my website launch

Last night I put to use my gorgeous new overlocker and made this denim dress with blue trim...and I love my machine it goes like a dream.
I don't even have to thread it! It has a jet air system that sucks the thread through...wow some amazing woman must have thought of that! Its called a Babyloc and I would highly recommend them to anyone.
I have recently launched a website for by business 'A Lillie Bug' and I am really excited about it but at the same time worried that it may not be user friendly as I am no pro when it comes to designing these things! So I would really love all the help I can get to perfect it! There is a spot on there to send me a message so whatever you can think of that I should do please jot it down in a message! Thank you x http://www.alilliebug.com/

1 comment:

  1. very cute!!
    looks like the new machine is getting a good workout :)

    ReplyDelete