Powered By Blogger

Sandy McNamara

Sandy McNamara
Click on my face to see my creations!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Breast Feeding Book

Wow I have been over at Hip little one blog and read all a book thats called 'Breastfeeding-Real mums tell you how'.
I am having a breazy time feeding Amelia still and shes 8 mths. She has only had about 2 bottles of expressed breast milk. Once we had nana babysit and once while she was in hospital have tests for epilepsy. Byron, I had a few hiccups and gave him a night bottle every night (hes nearly 3 now and doesnt have any more bottles) and I stopped breast feeding him about 12 mths old. He was happy o have bottles then!
My first 2 boys Dylan and Tyson were only breast fed for about 1 mth....I was alot younger and thought it was easier to give bottles and my mum was all for bottles so I listened to her advice!
I love breast feeding now and also know it can sometimes with some babies cause severe emotional termoil.
As mothers all we are expected to do is our best!....thats plenty!
read about this book at http://www.hiplittleone.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment