Powered By Blogger

Sandy McNamara

Sandy McNamara
Click on my face to see my creations!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I am so chuffed!!!

I today got the most appreciative email from a customer that baught this outfit!
This is what she wrote -
YAY!!!!!! It has arrived. My husband picked it up as he came home from work. It is just gorgeous!! Thank you so much for making it for us. It is so lovely to deal with someone who really cares about what they do. The results speak for themselves. It really makes a difference when clothes are handmade with care rather than looking like everyone else. I am definitely going to keep a look out in your store because I know how excellent your clothes are. I know that we will get lots of comments your beautiful creation.

Thank you again, I will leave some feedback on Made it no worries!!

Oh that just made my day!www.madeit.com.au/alilliebug

No comments:

Post a Comment