Powered By Blogger

Sandy McNamara

Sandy McNamara
Click on my face to see my creations!

Monday, May 3, 2010

A Little request!

My sister in law who is one of the most beautiful people I know has asked if I could make her a pram liner to protect her expensive pram from spills and nappy leaks!
So today I searched the net and found a tutorial on a blog page! It was so easy and I think I might pop them in my store as I really do think all good prams/strollers deserve a good liner!!! hehehe Oh yeah!!!and its reversable! The side in this picture has butterflies and the other has flowers! So if it gets dirty I can flip it over til i get time to wash it!!!
I have tried to include the link for how to make them!! Hope that part works! If not try this http://floatingworld.typepad.com/floating_world_views/2008/08/stroller-liner-tutorial.html Oh and Byron really enjoyed helping to measure the pram!

2 comments:

  1. looks fab sandy!! i have a friends in qld that makes these and sells them {i have one of hers}, they are such a great idea... well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic design! Love that its reversible - and what stunning fabric!

    ReplyDelete