Powered By Blogger

Sandy McNamara

Sandy McNamara
Click on my face to see my creations!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Child Magazine ad!

Wow I advertised a small ad in 'My Child' magazine and its on the shelf today!
Very exciting!! And I havent even seen it yet!
Has any body seen it?

To celebrate my advertisement in ‘My Child’ magazine that goes on sale on 19th May in all great newsagents….

• Buy 3 nappies get one FREE

• 2 long-sleeve bibs for $25

• Buy 4 nappies get a free waterproof bag!

• Free head band to match all dresses purchased

All specials expire June 15th 2010 and you must email your enquiry for me to set up a discount listing for you!

4 comments:

  1. havent seen it... i dont read that mag generally.. cant believe you werent at the shop first thing to buy... cant wait to see it... hope it brings you a ton of work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a home day today Shanny!! Tomorrow I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. melissa (proudmummy07@hotmail.com)May 21, 2010 at 6:51 AM

    Hi!!

    Am new to cloth and would LOVE
    the chance to try one of your nappies on my bubba! Is this the right spot to leave a comment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Melissa!
    this is the place where each month all followers who leave a comment are included in the comp. to win something I make!
    And this month its a nappy!

    ReplyDelete