Powered By Blogger

Sandy McNamara

Sandy McNamara
Click on my face to see my creations!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May Competition Winner

I have drawn the competition for a fitted Bamboo nappy!
I only had 3 people to put in the draw so that was a 1 in 3 chance of winning! Easy hey?
Well unfortunatly there was 2 other people that left a comment but didnt become a follower! Remember you must do both..become a follower of my blog and leave at least 1 comment in the month!
And the winner is
Essiepoo!
Congratulations! Please email me on sandymcnamara7@optusnet.com.au and tell me the age/size/weight/sex of the child you know that will appreciate a gorgeous new MCN with bamboo soakers!

6 comments:

  1. hey i follow and left numerous comments!! oh well have no need for a nappy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes hon I know and love your comments! If it wasnt for you blogging could become a tad boring. You were in the draw!
    I put each person who follows and leaves a comment in the draw and you were in it! xxx
    Sorry you didnt win!
    Hope your well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know i know!! i was just joking :) congrats to the winner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thats me, thats me! I never win anything! It was my little boys birthday on the weekend too, so what a great bday surprise - a new mcn for his tooshie! :) Emailing you now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Essiepoo...I didnt get your email!
    Please try again
    sandymcnamara7@optusnet.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, thats strange - Ive just resent it again, but just in case it doesnt work here is my email address: essiepoo@tpg.com.au or alternatively essiemaedesigns@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete