Powered By Blogger

Sandy McNamara

Sandy McNamara
Click on my face to see my creations!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Much Love Monday

A special blogging buddy has suggested I join her in celebrated Mondays and listing reasons why my Mondays was so love filled!
Why dont you join me?
My Monday today was filled with love when-
-Amelia put her little 10mth old arms around my neck, burried her head and said ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!
-I stayed in my pj's all day..hehehehehe, got heaps done though, just no shower yet.
-Tyson, my 15 year old came in the kitchen tonight and helped me make cho chip biscuits. xx
-Brett, my fiance showed me so much appreciation for looking after him while hes had gastro.<3 <3 <3

I am sure there was much much more but thats enough for n ow! i would love to read about your much love monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment