Powered By Blogger

Sandy McNamara

Sandy McNamara
Click on my face to see my creations!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Relationships and the full moon

Gee wizz...sometimes relationships with the opposite sex can be sooooo challenging! We have had such a tough week and when I look up at the night sky I realise its a full moon. This does cause everyone to go nuts.... I try and be normal and stay calm but MAN it can have a strong force sometimes!
Does anyone else agree with these strange changes the moon can make to us? What does it do to you or how does it effect your household?
I have always noticed it with my children...first I thought the waking during the full moon was because of the bright light shining in but after installing blockout blinds I discovered its not  or choose not to hear meits more than that! What is it...I had this thought once that it could be to do with the water as it seems to pull the tide out somewhat and our bodies are a majority water! silly maybe but sometimes I look to science to proove a fact!
Any way for two days we argued about nothing in particular.....very similar to PMT time but its not! Now we are back in total love again! Relationships are the weirdest thing!
Thank god I have found some one who 'I think' accepts that this is all a part of life and growing old together aven though he doesnt say it (as hes the opposite sex and they dont seem to be to flash at expressing verbally)
Anyway this little hiccup has lead me to think about making some positive changes...first try to take on the Monks philosophy and try not to yell! I find it a tough one as i get frustrated when the kids and Brett dont hear me but I am going to try really hard!
Please post your ideas on this!

3 comments:

  1. Sandy you should read anything you can get about "yin" in chinese medicine. the moon is extremely yin and therefore it has many affects on the body, but especially emotions. during a full moon there are certain acupuncture points that should be avoided as they can cause extreme emotional disturbance and acute psychosis..
    i love chinese medicine as there is an explanation for everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post about your story for all creative children, it helps a lot in how to guide our child's in their creativity stage. Hope to see more soon, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm creative children I am not sure what blog you meant???? I dont recall writing about creative children!!! but maybe i DID! Please let me know xx

    ReplyDelete